Third sector support scheme
This scheme is to support third sector organisations, being charities and not-for-profit businesses, that have been critically impacted by the pandemic and government restrictions.
Applications are invited from businesses and organisations that fall into this category only. Successful applicants to this scheme will benefit from a grant award of £12,500 and targeted business support, to assist with recovery and resilience during this difficult time.
Our new scheme will be administered by Coventry & Warwickshire Co-operative Development Agency (CWCDA). CWCDA is a not-for-profit organisation that provides a range of enterprise, employability and financial inclusion services, to third sector organisations.
Applications open from midday, Monday 1 November 2021.
This grant scheme will be funded from monies allocated to Warwick District Council by the Government.
Only charities, community enterprise partnerships (CICs) and other not-for-profit organisations are eligible to apply.
Further eligibility criteria include:
- A business/organisation that is NOT subject to a strike off notice, insolvency or administration
- A business that has a trading address within Warwick District
- A business that was trading on or before 4 November 2020
- A micro or small business as defined in Section 33 of the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 and the Companies Act 2006 which, therefore, can demonstrate at least two of the following criteria in a year:
- Turnover: not more than £10.2m
- Balance sheet total: not more than £5.1m
- Number of employees: a headcount of staff less than 50
Please note that the closing date is 5pm on Friday 25 February 2022. Businesses that qualify are urged to apply as soon as possible, as there is a limited fund available to support this scheme.