This form has 4 pages
This form is to help you to ask for information to Warwick District Council and use the rights you have that are written in:
- Freedom of Information Act 2000
- Environmental Information Regulations 2004
- Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA)
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- The Freedom of Information Act gives you a right to see information we hold about lots of different things. The Environment Information Regulations give you a right to see information held by the council about the environment. More information on the Freedom of Information Act and Environmental Information Regulations.
- You may ask for information by filling in this form or by writing to Corporate Support at our Riverside House address, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must ask for information under the Freedom of Information Act in writing, but you do not have to use this form. You can ask for Environmental Information verbally but it helps us understand what you are asking for if you ask us in writing. You can also ask for information we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018 using this form. You can find out more about these rights in our privacy notice.
- You should say clearly on the form what information you are asking for. You do not have to say why you want the information. We have to give you help in making your request if you need it.
- Unless what you ask for is already available to you elsewhere, or not allowed to be given to you for other reasons, we must give you the information under FOI and EIR within 20 working days of getting your request. When you ask for personal data under GDPR and DPA, we will usually respond in one month.
The personal data that you give will be used to help us deal with your request for information.
Your personal data will be shared with Warwick District Council officers only. If you ask information which is held by other groups we ask to handle our data, like contractors, they will not know it is you who is asking for this information.
A copy of the responses will be kept for one year after we respond to you.
You have the right to see your personal data and to complain if you think your data is being used wrongly by us. You may also have other rights, such as to have your data corrected or erased. For more information on your personal data rights, please see our privacy notice.
For the Data Controller and Data Protection Officer’s contact details and further information, please see our privacy notice.