Rubbish, waste and recycling related questions
- Why can't I recycle juice cartons ('Tetrapaks') in my red box/bag?
- Why can't I recycle black plastic or other types of plastic?
- Why can't I have a wheeled bin for my recycling?
- Why can't I recycle wrapping paper?
- Why recycle food waste?
- What happens to the food waste I recycle?
- Will my kitchen caddy smell?
- How can I waste less food?
- Do I need to remove labels and clean cans, bottles and foil trays before recycling?
- What metals should I be recycling at home?
- Is it just food and drink packaging I should be recycling?
- Do I need to clean cans or take the labels off?
- Do I need to wash foil trays before recycling?
- What if I live in a flat or don’t have the red box collection?
- How can I recycle other non-packaging metal items?
- What difference does recycling metals make?
- Why use metal packaging?
- How should I safely store waste batteries?
Do you have a question?
If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.Ask us a question