Applying for a council home related questions
- Can anybody go on the housing register?
- How do I apply for Homechoice?
- How do I bid for a property through Homechoice?
- How do I know if I have been accepted on to the choice based lettings scheme?
- How do you choose between the bands in the homechoice scheme?
- How will you assess my homechoice application?
- If I am a Council tenant, does my home have to be inspected?
- Is the homechoice scheme different for Council and Housing Association vacancies?
- What if I am going to be homeless?
- What if I have rent arrears?
- What if nobody wants the property?
- What information will be in the Homechoice advert?
- What is 'HomeChoice'?
- Where will Homechoice vacancies be advertised?
- Who will get the property through the homechoice scheme?
- Will I find out who gets the property?
- Will you be able to tell me where I am on the housing register list?
- What is meant by overcrowded?
- What is meant by a medical or welfare priority?
- What is meant by 'local connection'?
- Who decides which properties go in the different bands?
- What properties can I bid for through Homechoice?
- What if I'm in band 4?
- What if my circumstances change?
Do you have a question?
If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.Ask us a question