Warwickshire Direct - Whitnash
Library and council services
Library services are available during all opening hours. You can borrow books, rent a DVD or use the internet either via our public network or on your own device via Wi Fi.
Warwickshire Direct council services are available on all days via an onsite telephone. In addition there will be a Warwickshire Direct Council Advisor available all day on Tuesdays and Wednesday afternoons should you wish to speak to someone face to face. These services include:
- Apply for housing and council tax benefit
- Apply to go on the council’s housing register
- Find out about planning applications in Whitnash
- Register for council tax
- Report environmental health issues, faulty street lighting, abandoned vehicles and problems on the highway
- Arrange collection of large or bulky unwanted household items
- Advice and information about adult health and community services, trading standards and registration services
- Information on refuse and recycling collections, wood chipping and compost bins
- View the electoral register or apply to go on it
- Apply for a bus pass
- Apply for travel tokens
- Apply for a disabled parking badge
Whitnash Town Council
Whitnash Town Council was one of the first councils in the country to be awarded Quality Status.
The Town Council is the first point of local democracy in Whitnash. Through locally elected town councillors, they aim to ensure that the community continues to live safely in a pleasant environment. If you want advice or need to contact your councillor, the town council office is here to help.
Children's section in the library
Download Adobe Reader
The viewer that is needed to display the pdf document(s) is free and may be downloaded from the Adobe Website.