Bulky waste collections
We provide a collection service for large or bulky household waste from domestic properties, for a charge. Concessions are available for residents on state pension or benefits.
All bulky waste collections take place on a Monday.
Make a booking
Book a bulky/special waste collection online
Alternatively call 01926 412464 between 8am - 7pm, Monday to Thursday, 8am - 6pm on Friday and 9am - 1pm on Saturday or by visiting the Leamington Council offices, Warwickshire Direct - Kenilworth, Warwickshire Direct - Warwick or Warwickshire Direct - Whitnash.
Current costs for bulky waste collections (concession costs for residents on state pension or benefits are shown in brackets):
This is a non-refundable service.
- Collection of 1 item - £26.00 (£12.00)
- Collection of 2 items - £26.00 (£15.00)
- Collection of 3 items - £26.00 (£18.00)
- Collection of 4 items - £28.00 (£22.00)
- Collection of 5 items - £34.00 (£28.00)
What we collect
We collect any items that you would take with you when moving house, for example, fridges, freezers, white goods, household and garden furniture and carpets. This collection does not cover D.I.Y items, items usually removed by a contractor, or fixtures and fittings of your house.
You may like to contact the following Community Furniture Recycling Schemes;
- Freecycle which is a free swapshop for unwanted goods.
- Kenilworth Lions Club Charity Furniture Store on 01926 864093 or visit their website for further information.
- If you have any interesting unwanted items or materials that could be used for creative activities please contact Weave (Warwickshire's Enviro Arts Vision for Warwickshire) on 01926 746898 or visit their website www.weaverecycle.co.uk for further information.