The Evidence Base is a collection of reports which will be used to inform the Council’s emerging policies. The evidence is divided below into five different categories (Participation, Research, Other Strategies, National Policy, and Monitoring). This list will be added to as new documents become available during the forward planning process.
Please note some of these documents are large file sizes and may take time to download.
Participation (Consultation Responses)
New Local Plan
Core Strategy (Superceded)
Strategic Transport Assessments
- Phase 2 - Report and Appendices A - D (3.7mb, PDF)
- Phase 2 Appendix E - Part 1 (3.7mb, PDF), Part 2 (3.9mb, PDF), Part 3 (3.3mb, PDF), Part 4 (1.5mb, PDF), Part 5 (1.3mb, PDF)
- Phase 2 - Appendix F (1.7mb, PDF)
- Strategic Transport Assessment - Modelling Results (3.82mb, PDF) & Appendices (2.68mb, PDF)
- Strategic Transport Assessment Overview Report March 2012 (1.8mb, PDF)
- Strategic Transport Assessment August 2011 (490kb, PDF)
Economy & Employment
Green Infrastructure (see also Landscape)
Inclusive, Safe & Healthy, Safe & Active
Landscape & Green Belt
Climate Change, Low Carbon & Renewable Energy
Flooding & Water
National Planning Policies
Download Adobe Reader
The viewer that is needed to display the pdf document(s) is free and may be downloaded from the Adobe Website.