Parent and Toddler Fun Sessions
These sessions take place at Newbold Comyn Leisure Centre (Leamington Spa) and Abbey Fields Swimming Pool (Kenilworth). Whilst there is no teacher available for this session, it is a great opportunity to build confidence in young swimmers. Toys are provided in the water.
- Abbey Fields Swimming Pool - Friday 2.00 - 3.00pm
- Newbold Comyn Leisure Centre - Tuesday and Thursday 10 - 11am
There is no need to book for these sessions - just turn up and enjoy !
For details of ratios of adults to children look at our Junior Admissions Policy.
Tots Swimming Lessons
These sessions are organised by a qualified swimming teacher who leads the class and introduces parents and children to activities that will build water confidence in young children. The emphasis on fun in the classes remains, but the sessions are slightly more structured than the Parent and Toddler sessions. Parents accompany the children in the water during these sessions.
Abbey Fields Swimming Pool Tel: 01926 855478
- Aqua Babes Wednesday 10.00- 10.30 am
- 3yrs + lesson Wednesday 1.45 - 2.15pm (3 yrs +) - book in advance at Centre
Newbold Comyn Leisure Centre (01926) 882083
- Water Babies - Fridays 10 - 10.30am (4 months +) - Turn up - no need to book at Centre
- Ducklings - Saturday 5.30 - 6pm (3 - 4 yrs) - book in advance at Centre
- 3yrs + lesson Monday 3:00pm-3:30pm & 3:30pm-4:00pm - book in advance at the Centre
St Nicholas Park Leisure Centre (01926) 495353
- Aquababes - Wednesday and Friday 11.30 - 12 noon (4 months - 2 yrs) - just turn up and enjoy !
- Aquababes - Wednesday and Friday 12 - 12.30pm ( 2 - 4 yrs) - just turn up and enjoy !