- Senior Citizens Club - Tuesdays - 1.30 - 3.30pm. £2.00 per session.
- 50+ Badminton - Mondays 10.30 - 12.30pm and Fridays 10.30 - 12.30pm £2.60per session (60+ £2.00)
- 50+ Bowls - Mondays 1.30 - 3.30pm and Fridays 1.30 - 3.30pm. (Winter only)£2.60 per session (60+ £2.00)
- 50+ Masters Badminton 2.00pm - 4pm £2.60 (60+ £2.00)
Wednesdays 10.30 - 12.30pm. £2.05 per session
Play table tennis and an opportunity to use Pyramids fitness gym too - you will be shown how to use equipment and improve your fitness through gentle exercise.
Thursdays 2 - 4pm. £1.25 per session.
Table tennis, short tennis, short mat bowls, badminton, table games, refreshments in a friendly and sociable environment. There is an opportunity to use Pyramids fitness gym too - you will be shown how to use equipment and improve your fitness through gentle exercise.
No need to book - just turn up and meet the members and decide if you want to join.
There are many public swimming sessions that are open to everyone, however the following sessions are specifically for those aged over 50 years.
- Tuesdays 8.15 - 9.00am and 3.00 - 4.00pm term time; 8.15 - 9.00 am and 5.00 - 6.00pm during school holidays
- Wednesdays 2.15 - 3.30pm term time only
- Thursdays 8.15 - 9.00am and 3.00 - 4.00pm term time; 8.15 - 9.00am and 5.00 - 6.00pm during school holidays
£3.70 per session, £2.25 concession & Senior
- Tuesdays 3.30 - 4.15pm term time; 3.30 - 4.30 during school holidays
- Fridays 10.00 - 11.00am term time only
£4.00 per session, £2.40 concession,
- Mondays 2.30 - 3.30pm term time only
- Thursdays 2.30 - 3.40pm term time; 4.00 - 5pm during school holidays
£3.05 per session, £1.75 concession,